2008

2008 brought ...

Personal:
It was Sagar's wedding at Lucknow, so me and baiko decided to make the most of the occasion and decided to visit the Taj (ofcourse the Agra one :) In that sequence we ended up going to Delhi as well. It was just an amazing experience. Am glad we made this trip and was one of the most memorable events in 2008 .

Photography has been one of my top hobbies (obsession: better half would certainly agree). Recently two of my photographs made it to an exhibition. This was my first exhibtion ever and now I feel am not bad at Photography :P ...

Its been over 3 years that I joined Veritas\Symantec, and since then it was the first time our stock went over $22. I was thrilled to pump out some of the RSU's (first time again). Though a small amount... it did give me a ton of satisfaction!

Alto made 14,000 kms in 2008. Note: just 1 out of pune ride!

Maintained myself at 86 Kgs.. quite an achievement ha?

I am sure there are quite a lot of things more happened to me ...

Pune:
CYG was one of the best thing happened to Pune this year. A by product of CYG was Baner road, Pashan road becoming drivers paradise.

India:
Unfortunate ... Mumbai attacks :(
But on the +ve...
3 Medals at the Beijng Olympics (1 Gold and 2 Silvers).
Anand defends his title against Kramnik.
India crush Australia & England to end the year on a high.

Global:
R E C E S S I O N

2009 Wishlist
* Daughter\Son .. (Very soon to be accomplished) :)
* EOS 40D
*
*

Happy New Year Folks!!!!!

5 comments:

Pappul said...

Thats quite a concise account man ... I wish you and your family all the very best in 2009 as well as all the following years ... Cheers ... !!

Amit said...

Thanks buddy! Wish you the same.

Pankaj - भटकंती Unlimited said...

Honar honar...wish list accomplish honar...

Vikash Kumar said...

For me your photography was the highlight of the year.. Awesome albums you got in picasa :)
I wish a Happier & luckier new year to you and your family :)
Cheers!!

Amit said...

Thanks guys :)