...made it to the final Destination.

Photographers @ Pune have organized a photography exhibition in town. This features work of professional, amatuer, enthusiast photographers in the country. It gives me immense pleasure to invite you all to this event. I shall post the official invite once I get hold of it.

Theme: "India"
Exhibition dates: 26th to 28th December 2008
Venue: New Art Gallery, Ghole Road, Pune


I am glad that two of my pictures have been selected for this event. I am really grateful to the judges, who have given me this oppportunity and motivation to go furhter on. Thanks a million!


I Love You - India.


Grandeur personified.

Hope to see you @ the exhibition.

Cheers,
Amit
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pappul said...

That's brilliant mate ... Congrats ... !!

BTW, what happened to "No wonder its a wonder" ... ;)

Amit said...

Thanks buddy... No wonder ... was a touch informal. Thanks to you for the naming ceremony :)