The crab experience...

WARNING: Animal lovers, Veg Food eaters Don’t read on …

Generally on a rainy Sunday morning there is nothing much you can go about planning. Last weekend was one of those… The only way things can be enlightened is having a “Special Lunch”.

Out of an array of edible creatures to choose, I picked up the CRAB. *Info* you can find good fish\crabs starting from Narali Poornima *Info End* .As per the task distribution, I was the one to buy the raw material … including the dudes, ”The Crabs”.

When I hit the shop where I generally pick fish from, I saw a few strong heavy crabs. Confirming the costs, I picked up 3 dudes from the basket. The normal practice is that the shop keeper cuts off the claws before handing over the crab to the customer. The claws are the crabs only defense\offence weapons and they can hurt really badly to human hands. Knowing this, out of some thrill (which nearly cost my little finger) I asked the shopkeeper not to get rid of the claws.


At home, the moment I opened up the fellas, I saw GAINT claw poking out of the bag …

The Game was ON… My father teamed up with me versus the dude. The ladies of the house had disappeared long ago … It was running all over the kitchen platform. Due to the huge teeth on the claws, it was not possible for us to hold him at all. Priority was to defeat his claws. Not knowing how to hold him and not getting caught, we evaluated out options. We thought of pressing him down but to no avail. We also tried an attack from the back.. I know its cheating, but we had no choice. And as a punishment to unethical warfare, it he turn around and sprung on my hand … Caught unaware my little finger missed by a whisker…

So finally we slid him into the basin. With water flowing on him, he took it calm… and there was the first sign on Victory! After a grueling 10mins, we finally made it … J

And yeah, the supper turned out much more worth than the hassle !!!

0 comments: